In rapid-fire fashion, you’ll hear the pros, cons and the bottom-line on everything hot in nutrition like:
- What are GMOs?
- Should we be buying organic?
- What are the benefits of eating gluten free?
- Are color additives bad for kids?
- What is BPA and how can we avoid it?
- What are freeze-dried foods and can they help us eat more fruits and vegetables?
- Is sitting really the new smoking?
Finally, you will kick confusion to the curb and leave this session feeling confidently ready to help your clients feed their families the best fuel for life!
- Participants will be able to cite 30-second “sound bite” evidence-based answers when asked about six top hot topics in nutrition.
- Participants will learn the latest research around our country’s problem of excess sitting and will learn to negate the effects of excess sitting with a 3-minute desk chair routine.
Suggested Learning Codes: 4000/5110/8018/9020
Suggested Performance Indicators: 6.3.11/7.2.7