Contact and application:
Applicants can contact me directly, but they will need to apply online at www.intermountainhealthcare.jobs job posting # 180221
We will cover relocation, student loan forgiveness, and full benefits.
Dixie Regional Medical Center
Job Description: Location of current opening – St. George Utah
Facilitates the nutrition care process in order to provide the patient with optimal medical nutrition therapy.
Essential Job Duties
1. Completes and documents nutrition assessment.
2. Completes and documents nutrition diagnosis.
3. Identifies and implements appropriate nutrition interventions including quality nutrition education based on customer needs, expectations, and culture.
4. Monitors and evaluates individual nutrition outcomes related to nutrition diagnosis, goals, and interventions.
5. Communicates nutrition expertise with all appropriate healthcare providers.
6. Uses resources effectively and efficiently in practice.
7. Precepts students.
8. Participates in department continuous improvement projects.
9. Collaborates with other dietitians as needed.
Note: If employee is hired without being a Registered Dietitian, they must successfully pass the RD exam within fours months of hire to remain in the job. If employee is hired without being a Certified Dietitian, they must become certified within six months of hire to remain in the job.
Entry Rate: $19.12 per hour – additional depends on related work experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: 32 hours per week – Salary/Exempt level
Department: Clinical Nutrition/Dietitians – Outpatient Services
Bachelors in dietetics, nutrition, or nutrition related field. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
Successful completion of an approved Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) program.
Registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration or registration eligible (see note above)
Certified Dietitian State of Utah or obtain within six months of hire (see note above)
Demonstrated self starter, detail oriented, and effective organizational skills
Demonstrated computer proficiency
Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing
One year experience as a registered dietitian
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.