Maxmed is currently seeking a Dietitian to help provide services to our Military Service Members at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho. In this position, your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8-hour work days. No evenings, weekends, or Federal Holidays to work.
In this position our Dietitian:
- Strengthens human performance and total force readiness by providing nutrition awareness, education, and intervention programs while promoting a nutrition environment that facilitates healthy eating behaviors targeted at Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) beneficiaries.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating all Health Promotion (HP) nutrition-related prevention programs.
- Administers nutrition assessment, prescriptions, counseling, comprehensive nutrition prevention programs, and various other health and nutrition programs/ activities that meet the needs of the installation community.
- Coordinates with other Healthcare staff to deliver programs in a variety of community settings including individual unit worksites, community facilities, and Mountain Home Air Force Base.
- Bachelor’s degree. Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) or completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) accredited by the ACEND or completion of a post-Baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND.
- Possess current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Basic Life Support
- Three (3) years of experience in the wellness, sports nutrition, or nutrition education.
- Must maintain currency through continuing education in dietetics and nutrition in compliance with the CDR of the ACEND requirements.
1202 Hallmark Drive STE 305
San Antonio, TX 78216