As a Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaison with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will develop and maintain relationships with physicians, social workers,discharge planners and other referral sources, gathering all pertinent discharge information and working collaboratively with patients and clinical staff providing coordination of care to ensure a smooth transition from a medical facility back into the home. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients. In this role, you will visit facilities in City and surrounding areas.
Our RD Clinical Sales Liaisons…
* Support and assist physicians, social workers, discharge planners and other referral sources with the identification of appropriate home nutrition therapy candidates. Perform hands-on TPN therapy teaching for patients.
* Facilitate patient discharge planning and coordination of care between Coram and referral sources including local hospitals, home health agencies, physician offices and hospice.
* Evaluate clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts including case management expertise in transitioning patient referrals
* Grow business by recognizing opportunities to expand relationships with existing referral sources and partner with the medical community to understand their needs and deliver results for a safe and smooth transition home.
* Conduct initial education to the patient/caregiver training on our nutrition therapy services and technology.
* Assesses method of administration based on physician orders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutrition support.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care and participate in the institution’s quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested.
* Look for opportunities to expand business relationships within existing accounts.
* Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customer relationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals.
* Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
Learn more about us:https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare