Change the World – One Patient at a Time
Ready to make the world a better place? You don’t have to go far. Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for?
Registered Dietitian 2 – POCATELLO, ID Req ID 2019-82853
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic clinical team at Portneuf Medical Center, located in Pocatello, ID. Portneuf Medical Center is a 187-bed acute care hospital providing world class health care in collaboration with other community and regional providers.
To learn more about Portneuf Medical Center, click here @ http://www.portmed.org/
Reporting to the General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Have at least 1 year prior experience in an acute care setting and be flexible and willing to work in all areas of the hospital.
- Have experience with electronic medical records (EMR) charting and utilizing the Nutrition Care Process; Prior Room Service experience would be helpful
- Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, ancillary staff; to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused;
- Be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments to the patient population with a variety of disease states as needed;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Have good time management skills and be a self-starter
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, please visit our Clinical Microsite at http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Current Employees APPLY NOW
Not a current Sodexo employee? APPLY NOW
Contact: Lisa Schmeck, Senior Recruiter – Lisa.Schmeck@sodexo.com
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.