Registered Dietitian, Supervisor
Join a dynamic team of professionals who have a passion for ensuring families are provided with appropriate nutritional guidance for their specific needs. Panhandle Health District (PHD) is seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian (RD), Supervisor who will provide leadership and oversight to contract programs within the Nutrition Services department.
- Provide supervision to three RDs
- Coordinate and oversee the Parents Leading Active Youth program and Diabetes Prevention Program
- Provide RD expertise for the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) and the ADCES Accredited Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support programs
- Authorize expenditures, develop and monitor budgets, and evaluate contract amendments
- Complete program quarterly reports for assigned programs
- Promote public health services through community outreach and events
The successful candidate must:
- Be credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Be eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Idaho as a Dietitian in accordance with Idaho Code, Section 54-3506
- Have good knowledge of safety and sanitation techniques in food handling, community resources, education principles and methods used in teaching nutrition
- Some knowledge of supervisory practices
- Experience determining nutritional needs and evaluating nutritional programs
This is a full-time, classified position with the State of Idaho. Salary starts at $28.84 per hour and includes full benefits, which includes paid time off, 10 paid holidays and a generous matching retirement plan.
Interested applicants must apply online at www.dhr.idaho.gov. From the Job Seekers tab, click on Current Openings and enter “Registered Dietitian, Supervisor” in the search bar, or click here to go directly to the job listings. Applications must be completed by June 16, 2021. EEO/AA/Veteran’s preference.
Panhandle Health District
8500 N. Atlas Road
Hayden, ID 83835