About the job
St. Luke’s Health System in Nampa is seeking a Clinical Dietitian to join our team.
- Conducts nutrition care in accordance with the Nutrition Care Process while maintaining time guidelines according to hospital policy.
- Identifies patient nutrition status and nutritional needs using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and monitoring/evaluation.
- Provides patient and staff education on Nutrition Care in an evidence-based manner using approved education materials.
- May conduct nutrition focused physical examinations to support nutrition diagnosis, make referrals to others within and outside the organization as necessary, or order/change therapeutic diets and supplements per hospital policy.
- May lead and mentor others acting as first point of escalation. May participate in interview, training and onboarding process as needed. Participate in performance improvement initiatives as needed.
- May assist Clinical Nutrition Manager with department operations and performance improvement initiatives.
- Handles moderately complex issues using knowledge of procedures and policies. Refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Food and Nutrition, or related field
- Experience: 2 years relevant experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current Registered or Licensed Dietitian in state of practice
Why St. Luke’s
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com.
The city of Nampa, in Canyon County, is located on the west end of the beautiful Treasure Valley. Approximately 30 minutes from the capital city of Boise, it features the perfect mixture of rural and urban living and boasts the strongest agricultural economies in the entire state. This being Idaho’s largest metropolitan area. Nampa offers a rich environment with endless natural beauty, local history, culture and economic well-being.
Learn More About What Nampa Has To Offer You
City of Nampa | Warhawk Air Museum | Deer Flat Wildlife Refuge | Wilson Ponds | Nampa Parks | Concerts at the Ford Idaho Center
St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
- Hospital & Health Care
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Executive Office
- Health Care Provider