Location & Dates
Sun Valley Resort
1 Sun Valley Rd
Sun Valley, ID 83353
Thursday, April 19, 2018
|Exhibit Move-In||6:00am - 11:00am|
|Exhibitor Lunch Buffet||11:00am|
|Show Time||12:00pm - 1:45pm|
|Exhibit Move-Out||2:00pm - 3:30pm|
*The intent for the breakfast isn’t to have exhibits formally staffed, but an opportunity for exhibitors to eat breakfast and visit with attendees, inviting them to visit their exhibit during the lunch break. From past experience, the breakfast crowd strings in slowly and you will get more networking done by visiting with folks at the table while eating.
**Immediately following the general session ending at 11:45am, one rep from each organization will be given a maximum of 30 seconds to stand at the front of the main conference room and provide attendees a quick review of what’s at their booth. This goes quickly–a hand-held mic will be passed down the line from person to person.
Sun Valley Inn
All prices listed are per night and do not include local taxes & fees
Inn Traditional Two Doubles: $139
Inn Traditional One Queen: $122
Inn Deluxe One King: $149
Inn Deluxe Two Queens: $159
To secure the Idaho Academy Group Rate, reservations must be made no later than Monday, March 19, 2018. Be sure to mention you are with the Idaho Academy Annual Meeting when you call!
Guest Reservation Line: 800.786.8259
Resort Fee Includes:
- Wireless internet in sleeping rooms
- Local telephone calls
- Valet parking
- Use of swimming pools
- Use of two fitness centers
- Airport shuttles to and from the Sun Valley Airport and Sun Valley Resort for guests flying into Sun Valley Airport
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 11:00am
All guests arriving before 4:00pm will be accommodated as rooms become available.
Operation & Conduct
- Displays must be staffed during all exhibit hours.
- Exhibitors will set up displays in the area assigned to them by the Idaho Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Cold food samples may be distributed to attendees. If your samples require refrigeration services, please contact Maritza Bluma, Catering & Convention Service Manager, by phone: 208.622.2990 or email: email@example.com. Storage and handling fees vary based on quantity of products.
- The Idaho Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Pre-Conference and Annual Meeting sessions shall be independent and non-promotional, focused on educational content, and free from commercial influence or bias. Event supporters shall not engage in scripting, targeting points for emphasis, or other actions designed to influence the content of the Program. The Idaho Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics shall maintain full control over the planning, content, and implementation of the program.
Zero Waste Concept
We would also like to make you aware that we are working toward a Zero Waste Conference. Our goal is to minimize waste and conserve resources.
Here are some ideas to help us accomplish this:
- Keep printed handouts to a minimum
- Use durables or paper products that can be recycled if you’re providing samples of food
- Bring your reusable coffee mug and/or water bottle
- Use public transportation if in the Boise vicinity
- Carpool—come with your work colleagues!
- Flying in and staying at the Sun Valley? Be sure to use the shuttle from the airport
- Prepare for cooler or warmer climates in the meeting rooms by bringing a sweater or jacket
Meeting Room Layout