Location & Dates
Jack’s Urban Meeting Place
1000 W Myrtle St
Boise, ID 83702
Thursday, April 25, 2019
|Exhibit Move-In||7:00am - 11:00am|
|Exhibitor Lunch Buffet||11:15am|
|Show Time||11:50am - 1:30pm|
|Exhibit Move-Out||2:00pm - 3:30pm|
*At 11:35am, one rep from each organization will be given a maximum of 30 seconds to stand at the front of the main conference room and provide attendees a quick review of what’s at their booth. This goes quickly–a hand-held mic will be passed down the line from person to person.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boise / Downtown
All prices listed are per night and do not include local taxes & fees
Standard Guestroom 1 King: $134
Standard Guestroom 2 Queens: $134
To secure the Idaho Academy Group Rate, reservations must be made no later than April 3, 2019. Be sure to mention you are with the Idaho Academy Annual Meeting when you call!
Guest Reservation Line: 1.208.331.1900 OR Book Online
If you plan to reserve room nights beyond our conference room block of 4/24-4/25 you must contact the hotel directly to check availability.
Check-in time: 3:00pm
Check-out time: 12:00pm
Amenities include: Indoor pool, fitness center, free wi-fi, continental breakfast.
Operation & Conduct
- Displays must be staffed during all exhibit hours.
- Exhibitors will set up displays in the area assigned to them by the Idaho Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.
- The Idaho Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Annual Meeting sessions shall be independent and non-promotional, focused on educational content, and free from commercial influence or bias. Event supporters shall not engage in scripting, targeting points for emphasis, or other actions designed to influence the content of the Program. The Idaho Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics shall maintain full control over the planning, content, and implementation of the program.
Zero Waste Concept
We would also like to make you aware that we are working toward a Zero Waste Conference. Our goal is to minimize waste and conserve resources.
Here are some ideas to help us accomplish this:
- Keep printed handouts to a minimum
- Use durables or paper products that can be recycled if you’re providing samples of food
- Bring your reusable coffee mug and/or water bottle
- Use public transportation if in the Boise vicinity
- Carpool—come with your work colleagues!
- Flying in and staying at the Sun Valley? Be sure to use the shuttle from the airport
- Prepare for cooler or warmer climates in the meeting rooms by bringing a sweater or jacket