We understand that circumstances arise to prevent you from attending the event after you have registered. We work to ensure that all registrations are processed in a timely and efficient manner, and are eager to work with you in the event you have to cancel.
- Full refunds are available for cancellations received at least 30 calendar days prior to an event.
- A cancellation fee of $50 USD will be deducted if you cancel less than 30 calendar days from the event date.
- No refunds are available if you:
- cancel within ten (10) business days of the event
- fail to show up
- do not attend sessions
- In instances of family emergency such as a death, accident or injury, please contact our meeting planner, Jill Rice, by telephone at 208.284.2673 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrants may transfer their registration to another person from the same company up to five business days prior to the event.
Any changes made to your registration package after being completed and paid for, will incur an additional $10 charge from the Idaho Academy.
Full payment is required of those who register but do not show up for any portion or all of the event.