Health & Wellness Manager
The Idaho Dairy Products Commission, which goes to market as the United Dairymen of Idaho is responsible for inspiring trust in dairy farming and dairy products and building demand for high-quality, nutrient-rich dairy products. At the core of our organization, we believe in:
– Integrity and the possession of firm principles
– Innovation- we encourage our associates to pursue new ways to accomplish a goal
– Relevancy for and connectedness on behalf of the industry
– Commitment to our cause
– Service to the community and helpful action
– Optimism- we have a hopeful and positive view of the future
– Legacy- we are making a difference today with tomorrow in mind
The mission of the Idaho Dairy Council is to provide science-based nutrition education to ensure educators, health professionals, scientists, media and consumers have a credible body of nutrition knowledge and resources to use for nutrition education and health recommendations.
The Health & Wellness Manager will function in a key role to help us meet our objectives and fulfill the organization’s mission. To that end, the Health & Wellness Manager will be responsible for some elements of the following roles:
– Public relations
– Marketing and promotion
– Stakeholder and influencer relations
– Thoughtful partner engagement
– Material development
– Program strategy, planning and execution
– Content writing
– Thought leadership
– Event planning
– Project management
– Presentations and public speaking
This is a full-time position and is based in Meridian, ID. Salary will be determined dependent on experience and full benefits will be offered. Registered Dietitian or Health Professional preferred. Given the nature of our work, this position may occasionally include some weekend work and in-state and out-of-state travel. This role reports to the Health & Wellness Senior Director.
Please submit cover letter, three references with contact information and resume to email@example.com. For questions, please contact Crystal Wilson at 208-332-1643.
Deadline is November 24, 2015.