Posting Number: req1317
Working 9 months per year
Faculty Tenure Track
Kasiska College of Health Prof
Pocatello – Main
Teach in the Nutrition and Dietetics department, both undergraduate and graduate courses based upon area of expertise.
The primary professional responsibilities of instructional faculty members are: teaching (6-9 credits per semester), research, scholarship, and/or creative activity, and service to the University, profession, and community. These responsibilities generally include:
- Advising students
- Participation in campus and system-wide committees
- Maintaining office hours
- Working collaboratively and productively with colleagues
- Participation in traditional academic functions
- Registered dietitian and eligible for licensure in the state of Idaho
- PhD or equivalent in a dietetic related field
- An All But Dissertation (ABD) candidate will be considered.
Please submit the following documents with your application:
Resume, Cover Letter & a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
Position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
Idaho State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.