Dietitian/Health & Wellness Coach
Saint Alphonsus Heath System
Part Time; Boise, ID
- The Health and Wellness Coach plans, coordinates and provides health activities, wellness programs, and individual health coaching.
- Inspires associates to engage in healthier habits and activities.
- Responsible for developing wellness coaching relationships with associates and assisting them through the process of attaining better health by providing coaching, encouragement, and education.
- Travels between health system locations in Idaho and Oregon.
- Must be licensed in the State of Idaho as a Registered Dietitian (RD) or eligible for Idaho Dietitian licensure:
- Licensed with the Oregon and Idaho State Board of Medicine with a “Provisional License – Graduate Dietitian” and obtain full license within 90 days of hire until successful completion of the national registration exam to be a Registered Dietitian (RD).
- Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, stress reduction and chronic conditions preferred.
- Certification from an accredited professional wellness coach training program preferred.
- Basic computer skills with an emphasis on MS Word & Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to interact with associates in a professional and caring manner.
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Must have a current, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to work varying shifts for wellness events from time to time.