At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Clinical Dietitian II
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center – Boise, Idaho
Department: Clinical Nutrition Services
Per Diem/Extra On-Call – 8am-4:30pm – Days
- Performs nutrition assessments and develops care plans for patients; responds to physician requests for consultations.
- Develops and implements nutritional care plans for all patients identified to be at significant nutrition risk through the screening program.
- Provide nutrition education for patients and staff through written materials, lectures, in-services, etc.
- Communicate as appropriate with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to assure that all interventions effectively complement one another. Identifies learning needs of clients and caregivers, and provides appropriate instruction.
- Assist in the Peer Review/Quality Improvement process.
- Evaluates client and caregiver responses to determine progress toward goal attainment.
- Develops patient education materials for diet instruction.
- BS or BA in Dietetics or Food and Nutrition.
- Registered dietitian with American Dietetic Association.
- Licensed in the State of Idaho.
- Good interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a broad range of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, faith-based Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in two states.
We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (located in Boise, ID), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
To apply, visit our website at www.saintalphonsus.org/careers
Or send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org