Chobani is looking for a community consultant RD to be the Program Coordinator of our Shopping for Health – Grocery Tour in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Consultant rate = $100/per hour
Estimate of hours submitted to Chobani in a proposal format
***Curriculum has already been developed ***
– Conduct pre-grocery tour survey to participants
– Advertise for referrals out into the community for Tour
– They would also be responsible for doing the actual Nutrition Tour Guides – 80 minutes per tour ( 2 times a month – 2 times in each day – ALL TBD ).
– Create 3rd party sign up system for participants to sign up for tour
– To be the Evaluators of the program – Conduct Impact statement at end of 3-month period w/ post survey to participants
- To Create a guided/interactive supermarket tour for local community members and Chobani employees in the communities around our 2 plants — in Twin Falls, ID to reflect behavioral changes.
- Timeline of tours – Jan – Feb – March of 2019.
- Inform employees and consumers who participate in the guided tour and give access to dietitians and health professionals on:
- How to navigate a grocery store to choose more healthful foods and beverages, including Chobani yogurts
- How to read a label
- Make SS to better food choices including Dairy
- How to shop smart and healthy on a budget
- How-to’s on eating healthy via practical demonstrations and take-away educational resources:
Please contact Cheryl Buckley MBA, MS, RD, CDN for more information or to apply.
Director, Chobani Health and Wellness/Corporate Affairs
C (585) 355 1718
200 Lafayette Street
New York City, NY 10012