What’s one of your favorite things about attending the Annual Meeting of the Idaho of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics?
Megan Williams says, “I always look forward to the Idaho Academy Annual Meeting as a time to reconnect with fellow dietitians and spend time focused on learning. I always leave feeling so motivated!”
One of my favorite things about the Annual Meeting is seeing my fellow dietitians receive recognition for their amazing work during the awards and recognition portion of the meeting.
Nominations for the Idaho Academy Awards are due March 1st. Awards include:
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (35 years of age or younger)
- Recognized Dietetic Technician of the Year (outstanding DTR)
- Emerging Dietetic Leader (someone at the beginning of his or her dietetic career)
- Outstanding Dietitian of the Year (top member award)
- June Yerrington Award (Idaho Academy member for at least 10 years, significant contribution to Idaho Academy)
- Gem Award (non-member of the Idaho Academy, significant contribution to the Idaho Academy)
For more information about the awards, visit http://www.eatrightidaho.org/nominate-a-colleague-for-an-idaho-academy-award-for-2016/
For more information about the Annual Meeting, visit http://www.eatrightidaho.org/annual-meeting/
We hope to see you there!