Three Simple Words: Eat Real Food
Presented by Zonya Foco, RDN, CHFI, CSP
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Cost: $30 with general annual meeting registration! That’s 4 additional CPEs and lunch for only $30!!
Click here to register today!
Using evidence-based messaging, Zonya will teach us how we can help our clients think a bit differently about food. And, where the rubber REALLY hits the road, how do we ACTUALLY get people back into the kitchen cooking again, with WHOLESOME REAL FOOD? Zonya has the answers!
As America’s Nutrition Leader, Zonya is a master of inspiration, motivation and visual humor, providing high energy presentations crossed with low maintenance solutions that help everyday people improve health, create balance and maximize energy. For full bio, click here.
More About the Conference:
We’re going green! Our goal is to minimize waste and conserve resources at the 2017 Eat Right Idaho Annual Conference. We are making a difference today with tomorrow in mind and as the nutrition expert, you can help us:
- Bring a reusable bag for the Exhibitors Hall
- Bring a small Tupperware container
- Bring your reusable coffee mug
- Use public transportation if in the Boise vicinity
- Carpool—come with your work colleagues or meet a new dietetics colleague in your area
- Flying in and staying at the Riverside? Be sure to use the free shuttle from the airport