Join us on Thursday, April 20th, for Zonya Foco RDN, CHFI, CSP, as she updates us on the latest information regarding Hot Topics in Nutrition! As America’s Nutrition Leader, she will be providing education on GMOs, gluten free eating, BPA, and organic foods, to name a few! You will walk away with 30-second sound bites that can be used when clients ask you about the latest nutrition topics.
Join us on Friday, April 21st, for Melissa Joy Dobbins MS, RDN, CDE, and ramp up your communication skills with her discussion on Becoming an Expert Communicator: Be Clear, Concise, and Compelling. She will be discussing how to set yourself apart from the rest while still being yourself in all forms of communication including patient visits, presentations, interviews, networking, and writing articles and blogs. Walk away with strategies that will allow you to share nutrition information in an exciting and captivating manner!
Sharing on social media? Be sure to use the hashtag #IdahoRDN!
We’re going green! Our goal is to minimize waste and conserve resources at the 2017 Eat Right Idaho Annual Conference. We are making a difference today with tomorrow in mind and as the nutrition expert, you can help us:
- Bring a reusable bag for the Exhibitors Hall
- Bring a small Tupperware container
- Bring your reusable coffee mug
- Use public transportation if in the Boise vicinity
- Carpool—come with your work colleagues or meet a new dietetics colleague in your area
- Flying in and staying at the Riverside? Be sure to use the shuttle from the airport